Saturday, November 03, 2012

Big shot snow flurry and silver spritzing

Get your big shots ready ...
Its November, which is serious Christmas card making time!
Even if you don't do Christmas you can't avoid the SEASON of celebration we have ahead of us.
I'll be loading my cards as I make them ... ideas for you to create yourself.
Give me a call if you want some help with the supplies, techniques or a demonstration.
 Card Recipe is as follows:
Big shot machine
Snow flurry Die
Apothecary Accent Die
Stampset: Greetings of the Season
Cardstock: Whisper white, Midnight Muse.
Ink: Midnight muse
white stazon (for sponging)
Smooch Spritz (silver foil)
Window sheets (acetate) for snowflake and stencilling.
Glimmer paper (silver)
Sharp snip scissors.
I have stamped my own background on the Midnight Muse cardstock with the words "Noel" and "Peace on Earth" then sprayed silver spritz.
 I've created my own stencil using the acetate negative from the Snow flurry die.
The Smooch spritzing is very effective to use with a mask or stencilling.
The snow flake is made of acetate (window sheets) sponged with white stazon ink with one layer of the glimmer paper. Topped with a vintage facetted button and Rhinestone jewel.
Glue dotted together with a silver brad to hold it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: