Tuesday, October 23, 2012

CASEing the catalogue for ideas

My card today is inspired by two images in the Holiday catalogue on page 7.
It is so easy to flip through for ideas - the hard part is deciding what to make.
When I first saw the gift bag with a christmas tree made out of punched scallop shapes it caught my eye.
 And I bought the Textured embossing folder: Holiday Frame
 intending to make the card on this page as well.
 So what's a girl to do?
But combine both ideas in one card, of course.
 I punched out five Gumball Green scallop circle punches.
And, one in Raspberry Ripple.
It is 3.2 cm wide (that's 1 1/4 inches) and fits lots of our other small punches inside.
Like the Small heart punch (in Silver Glimmer paper!!!!)
The star punch
(or star framelit die from scentsational season)
The Boho blossoms punch and 1.9cm circle punch too.
Embellishing each little scallop circle is the fun part.
You can use glimmer papers, baker's twine, rhinestone jewels, crumpled circles, buttons or brads.
Then, I tied it with a piece of stitched satin ribbon to finish off the card.
 Remember till the end of October -
you can get free Ribbon
 with every $60 you spend -
why not bundle up a punch at $27.95,
some cardstock (Gumball green) at $11.95
and a sentiment stamp (Greetings of the season) $21.95 
You can Email me with your order to: nerida_carter@hotmail.com

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: