Saturday, September 01, 2012

The 2012-13 Annual catalogue is here!

Today, we have five new in-colours at Stampin' Up! and that means new inkpads, new cardstock, new patterned papers, stampin' write markers, ribbons, brads, and stamps, and tools!
I have been playing every spare moment this last week, enjoying all the new things I can do with these colours, embossing folders and dies.
We have a new type of ink pad (made of solid foam instead of the fabric type) and it creates a lovely solid image with just one touch of the rubber to the foam pad.
No more twisting, tapping and tapping again.
The new colours range from a lovely lemony yellow (think star fruit), through bright gumball green, to midnight muse - a navy blue, primrose pink and a rich raspberry ripple red.
The stampset I have been playing with is called Betty's Blossoms and consists of 5 stamps.
A bird, flowers, flower burst pattern and leaves.
It comes with a matching stampin' around wheel and coordinating paper called "Floral District".
Do you want to come and play with all the new stamps, colours and accesories in the catalogue?
Come and join me on Saturday, 8 September for our catalogue launch at 7.30pm.
Text me if you'd like me to save you a space at my table - 0468 877 125.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: