Saturday, August 04, 2012

Card in a box day!

Cards by Nerida C, Linda H, Felicity H.
It seems like ages ago, so much happens in a week,
 we had a Team stamping day at Niagara Park Guide hall.
The Inksomniacs team got together to make cards in a box.
Here are some of the cards we made on the day.
 This one is both a sneak peek of a stampset and new white ribbon coming out in the Anunual catalogue in September, which I received at Convention (I love butterflies and just can't wait to order the matching butterfly punch). It also shows the gorgeous lace ribbon border punch, which I have just found out is retiring very soon...  (how can that be?) The scallop ribbon border punch (under the butterfly) is continuing through.
The next card in a box was made by Felicity Hawkins, I just love the white texture on white, loving those butterflies, and the patterned paper stack (purple is still my favourite colour).
 In the afternoon we kept ourselves busy with our own projects and so I stamped away with my Crumb cake and Soft suede inks on Very Vanilla cardstock. Using my Blossom punch and Mixed bunch stampset.
Another retiring stampset used here ... the Medallion is on sale (while stocks last) for $25.46
Linda showed us how it makes a lovely Christmas wreath in Always Artichoke ink and Cherry cobbler.
Or a Thinking of you card on any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: