Saturday, July 14, 2012

Impressions Corner catcher (bookmark)

A new bookmark!
Yes you know how I love books, and book marks ... this may be my quickest folded bookmark ever.
Where did I get this idea - well, it's simple!
Every month I get this Stampin up magezine in my letterbox with really cool new ideas for cards and scrapbooking and techniques.
On the front cover (I am talking about April 2012) is this amazing bookmark I have CASE'ed
and page 4 has this cool background stamping technique, and page 7 has 2 gorgeous kids card ideas to make with the Dinasaur Roar Stampset!
The bookmark (or Corner Catcher) Recipe:
Stampset: Style Beautiful
Ink: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade , Early Espresso.
Cardstock: Confetti white, Island Indigo, whisper white and Pool Party.
Tools: Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, Eyelet border punch.
Boho Blossom punch, printed brad.
Ribbon scraps from wide Striped grosgrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: