Sunday, June 24, 2012

Field Flowers

Experimenting with new stampsets is what I enjoy....
I have kept to a very strict palette of purple and green.
Stamping on First Edition Designer series paper, for that botanical vintage look, I guess you'd call it.
 The Field flowers stampset comes with two word stamps:
"With Love "
and "My thoughts are happiest when you're in them."
I like to accent my sentiment with a rhinestone
 stick-on jewell, just giving it that little bit of bling.
Like a dew drop on the flower centre or edge.
The Field Flower set is a TWO STEP stamp set.
As you can see I have stamped the solid stamp in Wisteria Wonder Ink then, stamped again over the top of it with Concord Crush.
Giving depth and tone which makes an almost 3D effect.
 The flowers fit perfectly into the Large oval punch so if you're not into fussy-cutting, this one pops your card up to the next level in a moment, without a pinch, with a single punch...
This flower stamp works well in pretty pinks, orange and red, blues and greens...
which makes it very versatile and one of my new Favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: