Thursday, May 17, 2012

Scrapbooking the holidays

This scrapbook page is from photos I took last school holidays.
It celebrates my daughter and I and the fun we have together.
So the title is Celebrate today and the journalling says:
"My happiest days are with you".
I have stamped directly onto the patterned paper in the blank space below the bird on it's branch.
There is something about this bright  and clear "Poppy Parade" that makes me smile.
I have made all the embellishments with my Mixed bunch stampset and the blossom punch with a few of the circle punches to make the centres.
The Patterned Paper featured on this page is:
Pocketful of Posies.
The paper was cut out using the framelits die and the Big shot machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: