Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Scrapbooking a proud moment!

 When the weather is wet and gloomy we scrapbook.
Today's page is all about a proud moment when Jess received a class medal at the end of year assembly.
I have so many photos I never know what pictures to scrapbook next,
 so I have chosen a picture that has lots of feelings and emotion attached to it.
... and then its play time with what ever new stamps and tools I can find.
 I am loving the "Mixed Bunch" stampset and matching punch.
You can layer the punched flowers with plain, stamped or patterned paper and the centres fit into several of our circle punches.
 By cutting out two of the frilly petals you can make a butterfly.
The antenas are made from ribbon or twine would work too.
I like to put a rhinestone jewell in the centre of my butterflies. How pretty are these?
 The Journalling box is stamped with the apothecary Art stamp which conveniently has lines to write on.
The New Big shot - Framelit dies are great for making different sized frames around any image.
 And did you notice the gorgeous big strawberry I made using the Sizzlit heart and a trimmed down piece of the 5 petal flower punch? these look great dipped in some chocolate chip or Early espresso ink.
 For a title I stamped the Congratulations stamp from "Curly Cute" and
Wow, you're the best
from "Friendly Phrases".
Cardstock: Cherry cobbler, Lucky Limeade, whisper white.
Designer paper: First Edition.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is a cool page, so many great elements. Love, love the flower butterfly and the strawberry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the strawberry Nerida! So cute and all those lovely flowers. This is a gorgeous page.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: