Saturday, April 14, 2012

How to stick your clear stamps together and get them straight!

I thought today I would show you my new alphabet stampset called "Broadsheet".
My sweet daughter has been helping me stick my new stamps together.
This is the quickest way I have found that actually helps you get your stickers on straight.
1. Pull off the backing from your cling rubber stamp.
2. Peal the paper from the front side of the sticker.
(easiest if you remove half and half at a time).
 3. Then place the rubber stamp cling side down onto the sticker.
You need good light so that you can see where you are placing it.
Press down. 
 4. Lift it up, turn it over and you have your sticker exactly in place, where it should be.
 Another tip: Keep the rubber bit that your rubber stamps came in.
It is a good holder inside the DVD case, so that you can see what's missing and acts as a kind of frame to keep them stuck inside the plastic box.
Any questions about your cling stamps?
Send me an email or leave a comment below, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. What a simple but great idea about keeping the rubber to place back inside the case. I always throw it away, now i will think twice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great tip and particularly good for all the stamp sets with small pieces - think Teeny Tiny Sentiments. Wish I'd done it before I lost a piece of Est Elegance!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: