Monday, April 02, 2012

Autumn Winter mini launch party photos

 On Sunday we made 3 projects and were treated to a fabulous array of card ideas on the display table.
There were too many to photograph all in one shot so here are a couple of arrangements.
 In the centre of the table there, you can see the Lucky door prize - a free stampset from the new mini catalogue called Bright Blossoms.
 Here are the beautiful and gorgeous ladies with me at my table.
Munching on Easter eggs and loving the new Framelit dies that we demonstrated with the big shot.
 Oh and here they are again! With Linda's table in the background ...
 Above are the three projects Linda's lovely ladies made.
Just loving that Blossom punch and matching stampset.
 More card ideas...
 The Framelit dies and "Apothecary Art" Stampset with Attic Boutique designer paper, and new Pool Party Seam binding ribbon!
 Ellen has been very busy with the "Rue de Fleurs" stamped images and gorgeous patterned papers.
Can't wait to Copy and share some of these card designs and ideas.
I am placing an order this week, so let me know if there is something you would like to add to our order.
Ask me about our Launch week specials!!!
Did I mention we have new "Twitterpated" Fabric?
 The newest Stampin' Up tool on the block: The Simply Scored Scoring tool !
Check out those cool rosettes.
 And one more card by Ellen using the "Rue de fleurs" trumpet and music notes wheel.
 So many creative ideas from just one mini catalogue!
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: