Monday, April 09, 2012

Apothecary with Simply Scoreed rosette and no tie Ribbon bow.

 Long weekends are very relaxing and what's not to enjoy, especially when there is a new Autumn mini catalogue and I have all my new "TOYS" ... I mean "Tools" to play with.
 The new "Simply Scored" scoring tool is just brilliant for making score lines on cards and boxes and ...
for making rosettes.
You just take a strip of patterned paper 30cm long and 3 cm wide (make that 12" by 1 1/4" if you're imperial). Make 1/2 " creases (score lines) with your Simply scored scorepad, then turn the paper over and score every 1/2" again on the other side. Making mountains and valleys.
 Stretch it around underneath your Framelit cut out and stick it to the card with Sticky strip.
You can make it round like a circle or oval shaped to suit the shape you are framing.
I have used the Scallopped Edgelit die for my Wisteria Wonder card base and the other Edgelit for the Melon Mambo layer.
Do you like my no knot bow?
A piece of Melon Mambo scallop dot ribbon over-lapped and just held together with a rhinestone brad in the centre. You just have to Love the quick and easy things in life.
A few more layers of the Framelit dies and a circle punch with two pretty jewells to catch the light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: