Thursday, March 29, 2012

Two days left to Sale-a-brate!

 As a demonstrator I recieve a magazine every month called "Impressions" and it has lots of new card ideas to inspire and use in our stampin up workshops.
This is one we made on the weekend.
 It features the Fresh Vintage stampset, the Everyday Enchantment papers, Everyday enchantment ribbons and brads, and I have used the other SAB set - Elementary Elegance for the Happy birthday stamp on the Curly label punch.
 Each of the Postage stamps is inked direct-to-rubber with the sponge dauber in different combinations of the in-colours. I love the postage stamp punch with its frilly edges.
 My favourite detail on this card is the Crochet ribbon lace layered with Organdy ribbon.
Saleabration ends on Friday 30th March - I am taking last minute orders up to Friday 5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: