Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Timeless Portrait in the lumpy bumpy style

I think this is the style that was meant for me.
Layers of fabric, texture, ribbons, border punches, vintage, but fairly clean and a few pearls for embellishment.
I quite enjoyed making this card using the Forever young, Established Elements and Kindness matters stampsets.
 I have fussy cut the picture frame and ink swirl  stepping them up with dimensionals.
Which by the way stick very well to fabric and ribbon.
I've manage to use my Lace ribbon border punch with First Edition printed paper.
And punched the Modern label for my sentiment.
The embossed frame is made with the big shot and Designer frames folder.
 My Cherry Cobbler Seam binding ribbon has been tied into a bow and crumpled mercilessly...
Sprayed with a bit of shimmer mist spray and crumpled again!
The fabric circle is Timeless portrait fabric cut out with my Big shot and Clear Circle die.
You will find it on page 158 of the 2012 IB&C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: