Friday, March 02, 2012

Summer mini catalogue and Saleabration - a month to go!

 So, has Summer ended or will it return with a vengeance after this lovely rain is gone?
 I do love this cool weather. But 1 March does mark the last month of Sale-a-bration aswell as the current summer mini.
So if you haven't enjoyed the Summer mini or saleabration experience yet, there is still time!
Book your qualifying workshop before the 31 March and I will put you in the draw to win a free "Perfect postage" stampset!
Receive a free sale abration stampset for every $100 you spend.
As well as  free hostess dollars when your workshop total reaches $300.
I have the 10th, 17th and 24th free...
You can see the free Saleabration stampsets if you click on the picture below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: