Wednesday, March 21, 2012

NEW mini catalogue Party

YOU are invited:
On the 1st of April
the  Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue will be launched
at our new season
Autumn Launch Party!

  At the Launch Party on Sunday, 1st April you will have the chance to see new stamps and accessories demonstrated and make 3 projects to take home.
Everyone who attends receives:
 a free copy of the new Mini Catalogue,
is eligible for the lucky door prize,
Special launch day Offers,
and prize patrol gifts,
not to mention afternoon tea with a bunch of creative friends!
When: Sunday, 1st April
Time: 1:30pm
Venue: Niagara Park - Girl Guide Hall,
(between NP school and NP pre-school).
Cost: $15
Book early to to reserve your place by sending me an SMS 0468877125 or email:nerida_carter@hotmail.com
You are welcome to bring a friend.
Remember: numbers are limited so let me know asap to book your place! 
The 2012 Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue is full of amazing new products that are only available for a limited time.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun - hope it goes well.

    While I'm here, I am giving you a Leibster Award - you can pick it up on my blog, angiescraftfusion.blogspot.com

    Angie xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: