Saturday, February 04, 2012

Thank you Note cards

I have some Thank you cards for you to day.
While I wait for my next Sale-a-bration order to arrive I have been playing with the Everyday Enchantment paper pack and a few punches.
 The in-colour "pool party" is a lovely minty blue and is one of the main colours in my cards here.
You can see I have used some pool party ruffled ribbon right down the centre for texture.
 
I have used the Curly label punch of patterned paper and a cut-down postage stamp punch for my stamped "thanks" raised on dimensionals.
 I love how the punch gives you the window on the back so that you can see what image you are punching out exactly, which enables you to centre the flower and crown in the shape.
 The tiny butterfly is one of the images from "Kindness Matters", it also has the word "thanks" stamp.
Have you noticed this little stampset yet?
Its on page 71 of the Idea Book and catalogue.
Five stamps for $17.95 That is a bargain.
There you are:
 Only a few hours early this morning to make and now all I need is the stampin' up parcel to go with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: