Wednesday, February 08, 2012

A Fabulous Floret Scrapbooking page

 Summer time at the Beach playing in the shade in the sand.
It must be one of the best childhood memories I had as a child.
I've chosen the Fabulous Florets stampset to embellish my scrapbook page.
The line art and solid stamp flowers fit nicely into circle and oval punches.
I have rock and rolled the flowers in both Wisteria Wonder and Elegant eggplant inks and thrown on a rhinestone jewel for the flower centre. 
 The "photo-corners" are made with the curly label punch.
 Simply punch out the curly label and using your craft knife or rotary cutter slice a slit into the corner of the cardstock and voila!
 you have ready made photo corners.
On the right of the page I have embossed the Big shot textured impression Flower Garden direct to the background page.
It creates a delightfully deep impression as a contrast to the stamping and photo.
The words: the earth laughs in flowers is stamped on an elongated punch of the Modern label punch.
You can make this as long as you like by putting the ends of a 1.4cm strip of card through the punch one end at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: