Monday, February 13, 2012

Elegance

 
A very close friend of mine phoned today to say she found a new job, so I have made her a special card to celebrate...
I have used my fabulously new:
" Established Elegance"
stampset that perfectly suits the occasion.
I wonder who gets the most pleasure out of this card?
It was definitely fun to make!
Card Recipe:
Stamp sets: Established Elegance (p97 IB&C) $42.95 Clear
Friendly Phrases (p106) $27.95 Clear
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, whisper white, Very vanilla, Rich Razzleberry
Designer series papers: First edition, Pocketful of Posies
Ink: Rich razzleberry, Concord Crush, Wisteria wonder
Tools: Scallop circle punch, Boho blossom punch
Paper snips
Victoria crochet lace/ribbon, Antique brads, 
Basic Jewel - Pearls
Champagne shimmer paint (in isocol spray).

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: