Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stamping Joy Sale Table...

I have been cleaning out my shelves of any stamps that I haven't used over the last 6 months...
 And I  found quite a few retired stampsets needing new homes.
 Some of them date back to last year's Sale-a-bration.
Send me an email or post a comment if you want me to set any of these aside for you.
Bliss, clear mount, stampset $20

Punch Bunch, clear mount stampset $20
So Happy for you, clear mount, new $20

Sweet little Sentiments Wood mount, new $20
 
Happy moments, wood mount, new $22

Warm words, wood, new, unmounted $20

Warm words, wood, gently used $15

Bodacious Bouquet, wood, gently used $30

Happy Everything, gently used, wood $15

Wishing you, Peace Hope Love, Wood $25

One of a kind, stampset $20
Boho blossom (whale style) punch $20

Boho Backgrounds, wood, gently used $15
Whimsical words, new, unmounted $20
Fresh cuts, gently used, Wood $20

Punches Three, wood, gently used $15
I can post anywhere ( for the minimal postage fee to you) or we can arrange pick up or delivery if you live locally. These are my private sets and do not form part of any Stampin' Up Special offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: