Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Happy New year and "Thank you"

 For my first post of the year I wanted to wish all my blog readers a very happy 2012 and also say "thank you" for your kind comments, encouragement and for sharing my creative journey with me.
I really do appreciate your comments and thoughts - they let me know that you are there and what kind of things you like to see.
 So here is a virtual
"Thank you"
 card from me to you.
Wishing you a quiet, calm new year with lots of creative surprises!
Card Recipe:
Stampsets: French Foliage, Perfectly Penned
Cardstock: Sahara Sand
Ink: Sahara sand, Soft Suede and Early Espresso
Tools: 6.4cm Circle punch

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family and i am looking forward to following your blog this year and seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: