Monday, December 12, 2011

Works like a charm - Wearable art

We all love charm bracelets.  I always envied those girls at school who were allowed to wear theirs to school with little animals and ballet shoes, birds and hearts dangling from them.
And you know how I love my stamping...
 I showed you this miniature artwork in an earlier post but I was so disappointed with the photo quality I had to take them again. I think these photos show you a little more of the detail in these key charms and the bevelled glass of the locket charm.
 Now I will be able to change my art and my jewellery every week if I want to.
When I go to the school for reading the girls often comment on my necklaces and this changing artwork has certainly gathered some compliments.
 A red piece of cardstock, some beautiful butterflies die cut with the embosslit die, layered with velum and pearls. What's not to like?
 I must update the photo even now, Jessica looks so different since this photo was taken in 2010.
The clasp on the chain has a Stampin' Up logo and leaf design on either side.
And it closes with a bar and ring attachment,
no fiddly clips ...
Now I can wear my art and change it with my changing moods and the seasons.
Featured items:
Simply adorned chain (61cm) $19.95
p.7 Summer mini catalogue.
Bevelled glass (front and back) charm 2.5cm square $29.95
Trinket keys (4 keys) $11.95  p.141 IB&C
The Stainless steel chains and charms come packaged in separate gift boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: