Friday, December 09, 2011

Happy Mail for Christmas

I have to show you the two gorgeous Christmas cards I received in the mail this week:
the first one is from my long time crafting friend Felicity.
She makes the most beautiful cards and with such lovely details.
This one has the Snow Swirled Christmas tree and the sentiment is framed with embossing.
Here is a close up of the oval frame.
So Clean and crisp - I love it.
The second card I received this week is from Daryl C. Acrafter who shares our addiction from Crafters anonymous this came with her Christmas tree ornament that I will show you very soon.
I just love the layers of texture she has used.
And the Pool party colour which is just so pretty...
I will show you tomorrow some of the cards I have made that are almost a copy of this one.

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: