Thursday, December 15, 2011

Glimmering Christmas ornaments

 Let me show you a new product fresh out of the Summer mini catalogue.
It is called Glimmer paper (it comes in silver and Red) but don't despair you can colour the silver glimmer any Stampin' up ink colour that you like....
Can you imagine that with a sponge, a dauber, or an aquapainter, an inkpad or a reinker bottle any of these will create glittery paper in any of the colours of your dreams.
 The photo above shows the original silver glimmer paper and the one below is sponged with Melon Mambo ink. Isn't it just gorgeous?
Hint: the more ink you apply the deeper the colour, and if you make it very inky - you can always dry it off with your heat gun.
 On this card I have sponged one of the ornaments with Concord crush ink and attached them both with dimensionals.
 I have tilted the card to the side so you can see this lovely glitter in the light - it's quite amazing!
For the rest of the card I have used my big shot for texture, the petals-a-plenty embossing folder, and a piece of square lattice embossed cardstock too.
The tag is from Lots of tags, some sponging, twine, and ruffled ribbon to complete.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: