Thursday, December 01, 2011

December Frenzy and Summer is here!

This month at Stampin' Up! there is a December Frenzy sale.
You can see the flyer here
with 30% and 40% and 50% off  the normal retail prices. 
I am ordering my Christmas presents next week - Do you want to share the shipping?
And being the 1st December, the Summer Mini Catalogue products are available today.
I love what is in the new mini! Click on the catalogue to see an electronic version.
Inside there's Simply adorned Jewellery: Baubles, glass lockets, charms.
New stamps, new punches, new papers, glimmer paper,
Fabric, Embossing folders
Embossing powders.
Let me know if you'd like me to post or drop you a new Summer mini, or if you would like to book a Summer mini launch party at your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: