Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas tree ornaments

When you are addicted to stamping and all things art and craft you join a group called
Crafters Anonymous
I 've been going there for a while now and can I say they haven't helped.
They just keep sending me more ideas to further my addiction...
But it's all good - take a look at the lovely gifts I have received.
 This star ornament is by Daryl Clapham.
I might be making a few of these to decorate the house this year.
 This cute little snowman is by Dannii Sholz.
 And here is the Angel ornament I sent as my christmas tree ornament.
 It is one of my favourite punch art angels that I have made before
 but for these I was able to make the angel's skirt with
 Stampin' Up fabric
 and I used a square ice brad in her hair to hold the ribbon and wings on the back.
 A host of angels ready to be sent ....
In this photo I think you can just see the shimmer paint that I have sponged on the angel's hair.
And the wings are made of velum punched out after I'd run it through the Big shot with the Elegant lines embossing folder.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice way to end up with lots of decorations and also gain all those ideas. I love your angel.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: