Friday, December 02, 2011

Christmas Quick accents

 Each year I create a Christmas collage of photos to post to our family,
 Like a Christmas letter but in pictures.
A 4x6" photo fits perfectly on a 6x6" scrap page and with a few stickers from the "Letters to Santa" Quick accents sticker kit.
 I have my first scrapped page for December 2011.
Sugar and Spice and all things nice that's our little girl.
I have tied some Cherry Cobbler baker's twine (available in the Summer mini) around the top of this page instead of ribbon - it reminds me of candy canes.
And here is a card I have made using the Letters to santa Quick accents:
 So lets do simple...
Two stickers in strips along the edge,
Two embellishment stickers one on top of each other
A stamped Word window (Very Merry)
Two pearls
and baker's twine...
Then run 2/3s of the card through the Big shot machine for texture
stickers and all.
 How easy is that!
Take a close look at this new embossing folder ... it is called houndstooth
 but I just think of the David Jones pattern!
122369 Quick accents "Letters to Santa" page 131.  $18.95
Houndstooth embossing folder $14.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: