Monday, November 14, 2011

A real red Thank you gift.

 I have a brand new embossing folder .... the hounds tooth pattern. It is very special on Real Red card stock and I can't wait to try it out on a few more colours... like black and white, soft suede, Early espresso.
I have teamed it with the Fun Flower die and the Boho Blossoms punched flowers for the centre.
It opens up as a gift folder that has 4 pockets inside.
For Christmas I have added some Christmas tags, a magnetic book mark and post it notes.
It fits anything you really like: chocolate, T-bags, chocolate, a gift card, or even a piece of jewellery too.
If you are looking at buying the big shot for Christmas, this is the month to buy it !
The Big shot bundle is 10% off and so are many of the big shot dies, embossing folders and Embosslits.
So what will be under the tree for you on Christmas day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: