Friday, November 11, 2011

Another Christmas card...

I made another Christmas card from scraps of cardstock on my table. If you have seen my table you know there is enough left over bits to make 20 christmas cards, I am sure.
 I think this may be one you might choose to take to an after 5 event with all that black and Cherry Cobbler red Ribbon.
It has some Mocha Morning specialty paper on most of the base layer, an embossed frame and a cut out flower from the Creative Elements stampset.
I love my coloured markers - This one has every colour of the rainbow on those petals and is finished with a clear rhinestone jewell in the centre.
My ribbon is the Cherry Cobbler coloured Seam binding ribbon tied in an easy bow.
Merry Christmas is just a small part of the "something for Christmas" stamp. Once again coloured with my markers and stamped inside the embossed frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: