Friday, November 04, 2011

Scrapbook inspirations

 Its November, and I haven't scrapped my January photos yet!
My resolution to scrap each  month this year never eventuated ... did it.
I've decided I needed some motivation to get scrapping!
So to start I bought a new scrapbook binder and it has a great front cover:
 "Memories... we do not remember days,
we remember moments."
 It's designed to go with one of my stampsets:
Elements of Style.
And the Beau Chateau Product suite ... so I have no excuse not to scrap.
The colours are even ones I have in my collection:
Marina Mist, Pink pirouette and Soft suede!
So to start the album I have put in a page I made (one of the only ones) this year using Creative Elements stampset and some of that lovely Crumb cake Seam binding ribbon.
I "think" the photo was from January... taken at a party at the Scating rink.
Would be a good idea to start by dating my pages as I make them, too.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you Nerida, i am way behind on my scrapbooking. I had planned to do a page a month. I like your idea of buying a new album to give inspiration, it's such a nice album you need to fill it now.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: