Saturday, October 29, 2011

Now that Winter is over...

 Let me show you the Winter ATC (Artist Trading Cards) swaps I received from the Crafters Anonymous group. They mostly feature snowy climates and snow flakes and icicles. Quite a Christmassy theme going on here. Lots of shiny dazzling diamond glitter favoured by some of our New Zealand neighbours.
 I like this simple silver on white on white snow flake. Will inspire me to simple Christmas cards this year.
Artist is Dee Sturgeon.
 Two of my favourite stampsets: Lovely as a tree, and Welcome Christmas.
Artist: Deb Spiejers.
 Watercoloured snowmen and sandy white snow by Artist: Bev Poultney.
I just adore the Cradle Mountain masking and snow flake.
Artist: Rebekah Kaberry, Cradle Mountain, Tasmania.
Very soon, I will show you the Spring ATCs I have made that were posted today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: