Sunday, October 02, 2011

Do you ever need to make a card in a snap!

 Very often I find I am almost ready to go out and think;
 Oh, I really should be taking a thank you, or a Birthday card with me
  Do you find yourself needing a quick card sometimes?
The Simply sent kits are a fabulous idea for the quick crafter or the beginner crafter to use.
The "Great Day" kit contains:
 8 full size any occasion printed cards,
 4 sheets of coordinating sticker accents, 8 white flower buttons,
 8 pieces of bash ful blue ribbon and 8 white envelopes.
There is a matching "It's Your Day" stampset or you can stamp and write your own special message inside. 
I made these up in next to no time and loved how easy it was to peal off the flower stickers, place them and tie the ribbon for a simple and striking card.
Simply sent kits range from $19.95 to $23.95 on pages 136-137 of the Idea Book.
Simply Sent: Great Day $21.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: