Monday, September 26, 2011

Multi-colour Button Buddy

On Friday I met up with friends from my Mother's group... 8 years and still going!
We have something in common of course.
We love to stamp and make cards, even the occasional scrap page gets done.
 On this occasion it was a card using the new in-colour Island Indigo and two new stampsets: Button Buddies and Friendly Phrases.
I was inspired by my daughter's colouring of this flower and so we used a bunch of Stampin' write markers to ink up the rubber, huff  and stamp.
Colours used: Daffodil delight, Peach Parfait, Rose Red, Poppy Parade, Marina Mist, Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz.
A veritable who's who of coloured markers.
And the friendly phrases stamp had the same treatment with Poppy Parade, Concord Crush and Marina mist hi-lighting different words.  The large oval punch fits these words just perfectly.
Did you notice that this flower fits in the smaller of the two scallop circle punches?
Lastly it needed a ribbon, I don't yet have the pool party ruffled ribbon so...
a new punch was called for:  The Dotted Scallop ribbon border punch !!!
Stampin' up don't skimp on quality, and they don't skimp on adjectives either.

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: