Sunday, September 04, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

 Father's day ... waking up early, eating pancakes for lunch, made by 78 year old father in law, and getting 30 minutes to update my blog while daughter goes with dad to swing in a tree up the road and ride her bike.
In my opinion, Father's day cards should be simple and clean, in order to not embarrass the receiver or admit to investing too much effort or time, as it will usually end up in the recycling pile with the wrapping.
I sponged inside a masked frame to create a window using the new Lucky Limeade in-colour.
And Early Espresso ink to stamp the leaf image from Growing Green and some appropriate words from Teeny tiny sentiments.
See I can do really simple cards when I want to !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: