Saturday, September 24, 2011

Creative Elements butterfly - featuring Ten new products

 Here is another card I prepared for my launch.
 It was on the display table but did not make it into the launch "make and take" short list.
As you can guess it uses almost all new Stampin' up products from the Idea book and catalogue.
New stampsets: Creative Elements and Friendly Phrases.
New embossing folders: Designer frames and striped embossing folders.
New Two tags die (which may I add, fits the oval designer frame perfectly on its end, as I have shown here).
New colour: Wisteria Wonder cardstock and ink.
New Ruffled Wisteria Wonder ribbon (cant get enough of this pretty frilled ribbon).
And a NEW punch: The Dotted scallop Ribbon border which I have tried out on the newsprint specialty paper for a vintage-type edge.
 So there it is one small card with ten new products featured on it!

1 comment:

  1. How clever, i love the way you have made the tag with the oval frame on the end. Thanks for sharing and giving me more ways to use the tags, will just have to buy the embossing frames.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: