Sunday, July 17, 2011

Scallop Cup cake birthday

School holidays are coming to an end so it has been a rush of outings packed into the last week...
For an eight year old that includes at least one cup cake and fortunately we were able to indulge that pleasure, followed by a hot chocolate at Lindt and several hours in Sydney shopping this week. 
 We didnt photograph the actual cup cakes ... but I stamped and punched these last Friday (a week ago) with friends: Sophie and Jill.
When I got home I used my ice cream parlour buttons and ribbon pack to finish it off.
That pink button really suits this bright and girly card, perfectly. 
Recipe:
Stampsets: Build a Cupcake, (winter mini catalogue), teeny tiny sentiments.
Cardstock: Tempting turquoise, Melon Mambo,
whisper white
Ink: Melon Mambo, Tempting turquoise
Build a cup cake punch $33.95
Decorative Label punch
Word window punch
Scallop circle punch
Big shot machine, Square scallop die, polka dot embossing folder.
Ice cream parlour button and ribbon
 (FREE when you spend $100 during July 2011).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: