Friday, July 22, 2011

French Foliage - Thank you

It's less than ten days now until the Autumn Winter mini Catalogue ends on 31st of July.
 So, time to celebrate my
absolute-must-have-favourite-stampsets :
"French Foliage"
You can make very simple Thank you cards with this gorgeous set.
The stamping is in Old Olive and Sahara Sand inks on Confetti White cardstock.
The clean edge is made by masking.
The same idea as when you are painting a room you mask the edges and can paint (or stamp in this case) right up to the edge, peal the paper off and reveal a clean sharp edge!
 I've added the mud spatter stamp to give it that winter look and the must-have Paris circle for authenticity.
French Foliage - set of six (6) stamps. Page 20 Autumn Winter mini catalogue.
Clear mounted: $31.95 or Wood mounted: $39.95
Makes wonderful Autumn /Winter scrap book pages, too.
Why did I say that? now I have to go and make a scrap book page to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: