Thursday, June 30, 2011

Spinner card with Crafters Anonymous!

Each Monday night I attend an online class with Crafter's Anonymous
 ... its for people who have an obsession with crafting
 Monday is stamping and card making night - we made a Spinner card.
A very easy way to make a fun and interactive card.
 Materials needed to make this card:
Card front (A5) in Early Espresso Cardstock
A piece of patterned paper (I've used the Designer series paper: Botanical Gazette, stamped with the matching stampset: Nature Walk)
Word window punch
2 x 5 cent coins, dimensionals, sticky strip and stamps, punches and ink to embellish with.
 When you tilt the card to the side, the label, attached to the spinner,
 spins to the right and then back to the left... an attention getter for sure!
I used the Stamp sets: Bring on the cake, Nature walk.
Stampin up markers: Marina Mist and Pretty in Pink
The large oval punch and the Decorative Label punch, also behind the spinner I used the
 1" circle punch.
With a piece of the luscious Marina Mist taffeta ribbon on the corner for a bit of balance.
And I cut out my stamped hand with the ever incredibly sharp "paper snips".
Hope you like this one - Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: