Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ten different label ideas with the Decorative label punch.

There's a new Decorative Label punch in my crafting kit ... and it is exactly the right size to frame a range of images and word stamps.
It also fits lots of our other punch shapes inside.
You saw here in my recent post  how to make a smaller label with the same punch.
The Designer label punch fits neatly within the Large decorative label's frame.
The pretty Scallop oval punch is just perfect too, and
the Curly label is a smaller label, so fits nicely inside it. I've layered them above with the large 4.4cm oval punch on top.
The Extra large or 5 cm Wide oval is neatly framed on either side and you can put the Word window punch within its borders too.
I have listed 10 different punch combinations below: 
1. Decorative label
2. Designer label
3. Large oval
4. Scallop oval
5. XL wide oval
6. Round tab
7. Curly label
8. You an even use it as a decorative border punch. (lower Right)
9. You can create a negative octagonal frame that you can use as a mask for sponging. (Top right).
10. After I photographed these I thought of a way to make
 Name place tags for your table.

6 comments:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: