Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wishing you Bliss for another day!!!

There are only Two days left to celebrate the Stampin' Up Sale-a-bration!
I have CASEd this card from the SAB2011 catalogue.
It's Melon mambo pink instead of yellow. It has the heart punch border instead of the scallop border punch.
I have used the Boho blossom punch and the Bliss stampset the same as the sample card.
 Then instead of stamping the butterfly and attaching it to the front I have atttached it to the inside of the card and then punched an oval as a  window for the butterfly to poke through.
 The pearls are the finishing touch to the centre of the flowers and the butterfly body. Pearls are such a girly thing to add to a card. I even stamped the bird in old olive as a bit of contrast and interest.
Card Recipe:
Stampset: Bliss (Sale-a-bration 2011)
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper white, Concord crush.
Ink: Concord crush, Melon Mambo, Old olive.
Tools: Oval punch, basic pearl jewels, pinking hearts punch, Boho blossom punch, Itty Bitty shapes punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: