Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Window sheet butterflies in Pink

I said I would be back with more window sheet butterflies ... such a stunning technique.
I have used two Big shot die cuts on this card.
The Beautiful butterfly die cut of course and the top note die.
Both of which have been run through again with the elegant lines embossing folder.
You can add the cotton white Stazon either with a sponge or just wiping the stazon ink pad around the edges of the butterfly wings.
My ribbon is the 3.2cm wide striped Grosgrain - this ribbon comes in 11 different colours... I can never choose which colour roll I want to buy next. There is an aweful lot of ribbon on a roll, over 9 metres .... thats a lot of bows and cards I will be making.
What will it be: Black, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Pumpkin pie, Night of Navy, Real Red or Pretty in Pink?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: