Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Water colouring in Rich Razzleberry

If there is one thing I like to do is to sit on my own on a cool day and water colour some pretty flowers.
Time just disappears.
All the stressors of the day just melt away and creating layers of colour and light on paper is all that matters.
Indulgent perhaps but then you can put it in an envelope and give it to someone to say thank you for the time and care they have given to others.
It's worth it!
Perhaps I wasn't making any money today - But somebody's day will be a lttle bit happier because there was a thank you card in their mail box that they weren't expecting.
 ****
This is a one layer card.
One layer of Sahara sand cardstock with sponging and stamping...
I really like this stampset: Elements of Style.
I have used three ink colours: Black, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive.
A sponge and an aquapainter.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nerida, your watercolouring technique is so beautiful. I love it. Karen

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: