Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Scallop easel with butterflies

Here is my second scallop easel card I have made in two days.... Its a bit bright so put your sunglasses on and have a closer look.
 The scallops are enhanced on this second photo with some whisper white ink.
... I put it on some purple cardstock to make the scallop shape pop.
I've used the Peach Parfait cardstock on the butterflies and layered them with vellum to make the wings stand up off the page.
But really its all about the XLscallop punch.... and the square lattice textured embossing don't you think?
Did you notice the Extra-large Scallop Circle punch (118874) in the Summer mini catalogue?
It is finally available for purchase!!!
Due to some punches having quality issues with the cutting mechanism Stampin' Up have only just now released it for sale.
I have found it really hard not to use mine on every card I make as it is a really handy size and fits with the standard size punch beautifully.
 You can see it used  here with the standard scallop circle punch ...   
 ... And that glitter is the Smooch Spritz in Gold Glow (also from the Summer mini).
This circle scallop punch and the lattice folder are only available until the end of March 2011...
and I've notice a few other demos are doing March specials.
Not to be outdone - I am offering my own Exclusive Stamping Joy Special!
Email me your order for two new punches (valued at $33.95 each) and pay only $61 (that's 10% off).
Spend $100 (in the same order before shipping) and
you will also recieve your free Sale-a-bration stampset of your choice.
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, whisper white and vellum.
Ink: Peach Parfait, Melon Mambo, whisper white.
Stamps: Life is beautiful, Punch Bunch (Free SAB stampset)
Big shot, Scallop circle die,  Square Lattice embossing folder, Beautiful wings Embosslit die.
Scallop circle punches: 1 3/4" and 2 3/4" ( that is 6.4cm wide).
 scallop oval punch and Gold Glow Smooch Spritz.
 


2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: