Friday, March 18, 2011

Ribbon and Butterfly birthday

Apart from the butterflies, my favourite item on this card has to be the big bow in Early Espresso striped grosgrain. You can't go past a big bow! And this ribbon makes tying so easy...
 *     *     *
   I take photos of nearly all the cards I make and then, I have to find the time to load them on to the computer and schedule them to go up on my blog. So if its 6 am on a Thursday, I am probably not loading this photo live.... I might have done it on a Wednesday at 2pm...
The card was made in the middle of February, not photographed until early March.
And posted to my friend Felicity only very recently.
So the card:
 I've only used two stampsets: happy birthday from "Teeny tiny sentiments" and the scallop oval frame from "Perfect punches".
Early espresso Ink for stamping and white cotton ink, and melon mambo ink for sponging.
Have I said it before?
.... How did I make cards with out my Big shot machine?
The Melon Mambo cardstock is run through the Top note die, then the elegant lines embossing folder.
The butterflies are a die cut and they have also been through for a dose of the elegant lines embossing too.
*     *     *
If you have any questions or if you wish to place an order please send an email to: nerida_carter@hotmail.com.
Remember - there are only 12 days left
to get your FREE stamps during Sale-a-bration!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: