Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Congratulations baby set of drawers

Another baby was born into the world last week so I had the need to make a Congratulations and welcome new baby card for his parents.
I chose Baja Breeze cardstock and ink and not a lot else, colourwise.
 The effect of a set of drawers is deceptively simple.
Just an A frame card with 2 long rectangles and 2 short rectangles for the two top drawers.
Lots of sponging on all layers and a baby onesie (shirt) made out of a tag punch.
 Here's a close up of the little baby suit. I hand drew the clothes hanger and stamped the welcome baby tag from the FREE Sale-a-bration set: Punch Bunch.
The little heart is stamped and punched with the gorgeous "Itty bitty" stampset and matching tiny itty bitty circle punch.
 The itty bitty stampset also coordinates with a set of the cutest clear buttons and I have glue dotted a round button on top of the heart. Everything is raised on dimensional adhesive to get that 3 D effect of the little suit hanging off the drawer and the drawers slightly open.
So there it is, the cutest little set of 3D drawers ...
The Congratulations is from the Well scripted stampset (Summer mini) and the "legs" have been created using the curly label punch.  
If there is anything you wish to order from the Summer Mini or to earn your FREE sale-a-bration sets email me or phone me before the 30th March .
Would you like to host a virtual workshop ?
Just get together $300 of orders from your stamping friends or family.
Email me your order(s) before Thursday, 31st March 
 and you will receive a hostess gift from me
 PLUS
three (3) FREE sale-a-bration stampsets of your choice,
plus your Free hostess gift (see page 4 and 5 of the summer mini),
 and $30 worth of Free product from any of our catalogues.
Thats a huge amount to Enjoy!!!
Email nerida_carter@hotmail.com to place an order before the 31st.

2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: