Friday, February 04, 2011

Fox and friends Birthday

It is the time of year for children's Birthday cards in this house. Many of our friends children have summer time birthdays so I chose some bright and summery colours and set to work making a series of cards.
Its often tricky finding stampsets for children that will suit babies and older ones and can be used for both boys and girls so I just had to have this set. A wise owl, a cheeky monkey, turtle, giraffe, a whale, a lion and a very cute Fox.
My idea sprang from the Idea Book and catalogue on page 64. The animals being stamped randomly as background paper. Then I had a go at less random stamping because that suits some corner of my organised mind.
On the front of these cards I have used the Happy Birthday stamp from Perfect punches.
The edging is punched with my newest pinking hearts punch (only available in the summer mini until 31 March).

Card Recipe:
Stampsets: Fox and Friends (7 stamps $23.95 clear mount, $30.95 wood mount)
Perfect Punches (6 stamps $32.95 clear mount, $40.95 wood mounted)
Cardstock: Melon Mambo,whisper white, Pumpkin pie.
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzaz, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Marina Mist.
Tools: Pinking Hearts border punch $30.95, wide oval punch $30.95, Dimensional adhesives.

1 comment:

  1. These are very cute cards, nice and bright. Great for a childs birthday.Envelopes look good too.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: