Monday, December 13, 2010

Welcome Chrismas!

 I have combined the welcome Chrismas stampset with the Christmas Cocoa Designer series paper.
A touch of embossing, sponging and champagne shimmer paint.
 I just love the rhinestones (have you noticed)... Christmas is all about shimmer and champagne and shiny things.
 I am loving the shimmer paint because you can combine it with our classic inks to make a shimmery antique gold. This one is with soft suede for that vintage gold look which goes so lovely with crisp white.
enJOY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so lucky to have recieved this card for Christmas.This card is front and center on my buffet and everyone has commented on it and has picked it up to have a closer look, it is stunning, thank you Nerida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Felicity, I am so glad you like it. I have discovered the champagne shimmer paint sponges beautifully on all our papers.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: