Tuesday, December 07, 2010

The summer mini - what's new

If you Click on the picture above of the Summer mini catalogue you will see an electronic version. There are links there to the product list too. If you'd like your own paper version aswell, email me your address and I will post or deliver a paper copy to you.
My favourite stampset in the mini has to be the aviary stamp set:
Its on page 18 of the mini  for $35.95 in clear mount stamps.
 There are cute little birds and several wrought iron bird cage images. I just haven't had enough time to play with them but this was the first card I made. 
 The mini has a new border punch: the pinking hearts border (you can see it has little hearts).
It is a delicate edge that I wasnt sure was me, but I love the hearts and it goes great with almost everything.
Then there are the cutest little "Bitty Buttons" in a pack of 64 for only $7.95, they have a matching stampset Itty bitty Bits and 3 small punches in a pack for $30.95 (thats only $10 per punch). They coordinate together to make the best little embellishments. I've just used the heart button above.
 My next favourite, which I have already been using excessively is the Square Lattice textured embossing folder. I used it on the topnote card above. When you sponge it the texture is hi-lighted. This coupled with our Big shot Top note die makes a very simple effective card.

And I've used it again on this Christmas card sponged with Baja breeze ink.
My other favourites that I haven't photographed yet are:
The builder wheel (it uses separate wheeled images that you can combine together and stamp in different colours and combinations) check out page14 and 15 of the summer mini.
The smooch spritz is a pearlised accent spray that you can just spritz onto your project for a vintage, misted spray of shine. (They're on page 10.) Smooch spritz comes in gold and silver  for $7.95 each.
And I didnt even mention the large 6 cm Scallop Circle punch on page 22!!!
Is it all too much too soon?
The summer mini products are available until 31 March 2011
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: