Friday, December 10, 2010

PPA72 - white Joy !

Already today I have posted a card for this challenge. But then I was downloading some photos and realised this one has a lot more winterwhite on it than my first attempt.
I actually made a few cards yesterday in this white on neutrals style because I was playing with both the champagne shimmer paint and also the Gold spritz spray from the new mini.
 This one has been sponge daubed with a mixture of Soft suede and Shimmer paint.
 Around the edges of the petals-a-plenty embossed layer and also around the ornament punch .
 To make the  JOY shimmer it has been daubed with champagne shimmer paint and soft suede ink direct to the rubber stamp then stamped and cut out with my Sharpest scissors.
It reallly makes cutting a dream when you have sharp paper snips.
 Then I tied my bow in Early Espresso tafetta ribbon.
The rhinestone jewels are perfect for that necessary bling on a Christmas bauble.
 Okay, so I took a few pictures... well I knew I was posting it off as soon as I'd finished it and I wanted to show you that shimmery paint in a few different lights and angles.
 That's the Christmas cocoa paper as a back drop and on the ornament... I just cant bear to cut the flocked papers, so perhaps I will make them into scrap pages. This one goes off to my sister I hope she likes it.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Love the ornament, perfect against that textured background. Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: