Saturday, December 11, 2010

Artistic Etchings Life is Beautiful card with Rhinestones

I am so in love with this colour combination:
Marina Mist, Concord Crush, Early Espresso and whisper white.
So the texture and the Rhinestones make it that little bit special but this is just one of my favourite combinations at the moment.
I've stamped the topnote with Marina Mist... with the roses from Life is Beautiful.
Then put the topnote through the Big shot again with the textured embossing folder "Vintage Wall Paper".
But before I did that I wiped the ink pad all over the raised bits of the embossing plate with Concord Crush ink.
The life is Beautiful sentiment, Eiffel tour, crown and keys are stamped in Early Espresso and raised on dimensional foam with just a spattering of Rhinestone jewells on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: