Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A sneak peek "Presto-Paper"!

It is getting terribly close to December!
I bet you hate it when I say that.
But I 'm not talking about the 25th, no something much closer: because on the 1st of December
the new SUMMER mini catalogue is launched !!!!

Today I just want to share with you a really amazing new product that will be in the Summer mini.
If you scrapbook, or even if you don't you will want to try this...
 This paper comes white on white. No colour just a shiny image on top of a white background.
It is similar to clear embossing on white paper, so when you sponge, brayer, paint, spatter or spray ink onto the paper it takes the ink and hey "presto" the image is revealed.
 Because this image has lovely swirls and leaves I have been able to go back over it with my aquapainter (that's a fancy type of water colour brush) and pick out the details in Concord Crush and Rich Razzleberry.
Here is my scrapbook page that I made from it. The concord crush brings out the purple clothes my daughter was wearing when we visited a farm animal display at our local shops last July.
Wanted: Small comfortable venue to launch a Mini catalogue at.
Requirements: Home with single or multiple Flat surfaces (preferably Table with chairs around it) and 5-10 people who are willing to try new things and take home their creations.
A Hostess Gift from "Stamping Joy" guaranteed. Make it as big or small event as you like.
Every one goes in the draw to win a Lucky door prize.


2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what this paper would be like, i like what you have done with it and the colours are really nice, these papers could be alot of fun. Love the butterflys too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nerida, the final product is just gorgeous! I loved what you did when I saw it the other week but it's fabulous with the water colouring and photos added.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: